Appropriate Manners when Playing Golf
Is it your first time playing golf? Then know that it is very important to know the basics or the proper things to do.
1. When booking for a tee off it is already common sense to arrive there early or on time as to not waste the time of the other golf players. Additionally you should not perform any practice swings.
2. It is a no-no to take a shot directly behind another player as to avoid getting ahead of him or her so just turn to the right.
3. If you’re going to take A piece of turf Using your 60 degree vokey Wedge, do not forget to always fix the pitch marks on the green.
4. Now when you think that the golf ball shot is lost, then you should get used to playing provisional shot however you have penalty of one stroke unless the golf ball was lost out of bounds or in a water hazard, but if the ball is within bounds do your best to look for the ball you don’t want to play provisional shots.
5. it is also very important that the get in go to mind your pacing, check the group ahead of you and also mind the group behind you who are waiting for their turn.
6. If your golf ball lands in a sand trap or if you have played in it intentionally then you have to rake it after playing if you don’t have a week then you may use your 60 degree vokey wedge.
7. It is well-mannered to make sure that the players Were first playing on the green are completely done playing, that means you will have to wait patiently for them to be done. it is impolite to put your golf cart on the green area especially if the players are still playing, if you want to ensure that you will enter the area immediately then just put your golf cart on your side.
Don’t walk on your opponent’s putting line but if you’re going to mark the position of your ball then do it by using a ball marker directly just behind the ball, but if it will interfere with anothergolf players line then you can just mark on the side, also don’t forget to replace the ball from where you picked it up.
9. Shouting “fore” When playing golf is actually a safety measure to warn someone that a golf ball will hit them so if you think that your ball will hit somebody then don’t hesitate to shout this word or if you heard someone shouting this then just cover your head with your arms and crouch down.
Golf is one fantastic game so simply following these proper manners when playing it will help this make it more enjoyable.
More information: his response